Mobile Alert Systems By Connect America
It's the Perfect Solution for Active Seniors
Now you can leave home and still get help 24/7 with Mobile Alert - visit the grandchildren, go out to lunch, or shop at our favorite stores with full confidence.
With Mobile Alert, you can just get up and Go
Now you can go out and participate in all of your favorite activities - taking walks, gardening, lunching with friends or traveling - and still be able to get help in the event of a sudden fall or medical emergency. Mobile Alert, the medical alarm service that uses GPS technology to follow you at home and on the go, ensures that professional help is your constant companion.
Get help wherever you are.
Mobile Alert is easy to use. With just a push of your Help button, our Personal Response Associate will locate you, answer your call and send the kind of assistance you need - a neighbor, a loved one, or emergency services - wherever you are. With GPS technology, we can send help to you even if you can't speak to us.
Mobile Alert gives you and your loved ones peace of mind knowing that you can summon help anywhere, anytime. With Mobile Alert you're always good to go!
Anywhere Help Button
- Work nationwide on AT&T network(Service Included)
- Amplified two-way voice communicator
- GPS satellite technology pinpoints the location of your emergency
Water Proof Wristband
- The lightweight wristband works in and around your home and can be worn in the shower or bath
Water Proof Pendant
- The lightweight pendant works in and around your home and can be worn in the shower or bath
Mobile Device Easy-Carry Pouch
- This convenient pouch can attach to your belt, waist, or purse strap for safe keeping
Did You Know...
- 1 out of 3 Americans age 65 and older fall at least once a year.
- Chances of surviving a fall are 6 times greater if you're found within the hour.
- The danger of permanent disability rises dramatically each minute a stroke victim is left unattended.
- Over 20% of the 1.6 million Americans who suffer heart attacks every year die because help didn't arrive on time.
Today's GPS technology makes it all happen for you.
The Mobile Alert Response Center can send help to you wherever you are.
Our proven, trusted GPS technology uses a sophisticated satellite-based system to update your location information. When you press your Help Button, your latest location coordinates are sent to our Response Center, pinpointing your location and transmitting your unique ID. Our trained Personal Response Associate communicates with you, assesses your situation and sends the appropriate help — to your home or wherever you may be.
Mobile Alert Features:
- Amplified 2-way voice connection with trained live operator
- Location detection by GPS satellite
- Monitored 24/7/365 Emergency Response Center
- Single button operation
- Professional assistance at home and on the go
- Nationwide coverage on the AT&T network (Service included)